2008年6月1日日曜日

Rainy.....





On the last Tuesday, I went to NOGEYAMA ZOO that lacated in Yokohama ! because it was the anniversary of the foundation of obirin!
Although it was rain, but I guess everybody have a good holiday.
It goes without saying there were nobody in the zoo, so I could watch many animals with easy. Above all things, the spot of zebra was really good because I can't watch them anytime with many people.

If you go to ZOO, you shoud go in rainy day!




3 件のコメント:

masahiro さんのコメント...

Thank you for talking today !
You are very kind :)

By the way,
Did you take these picture?
These are very beautiful and cute!
I want to go there :)

See you!

riko さんのコメント...

Hello!Masahiro.
Thank you for looking my blog!
and I took these photo. I will put more,so please look!

clara さんのコメント...

wowww!!
did you take these pistures??
these pictures looks like representation!!!
how nice☆☆