2008年6月22日日曜日

Like a doll....


Good evening!
Today, I will talking about interesting person!

Do you know Youkou Yamamoto?

He is famous pantmaimer, and I went to Ginza to see his stage last week.

It was really exciting show! he acted so many character in it.

Above all thing, "Charly Yamamoto" is his best character. It is to act like a doll while talking jokes! I think that you will really like it.

If you some opportunity, please see his stage!!


5 件のコメント:

hitomi さんのコメント...

You like street paformance,
I think you are very unique!

In concern, I watched chimpanzee show 2 weeks ago. It was very interesting!

Greedy Teddy さんのコメント...

That picture really captured the action very well. You get the feeling of the performance. Did you take the photo, Riko?

riko さんのコメント...

Hi Hitomi.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I haven't seen chimpanzee show, I want see it!

Wint(Fuyuko) さんのコメント...

He looks very funny with his girl!
Does he do his performance every week??

riko さんのコメント...

Hello greedy teddy!
Thank you for visiting my blog,and I took the photo by myself!