


Hello!
Do you have some hobbies?
These days I can't have own time..., but I have special hobby that make me fun!
My hobby is do street parformance, and I join the street parformance club in Yokohama.It is really exciting! because there are professional parformer in it, juggler, pantomimer and so on. We have special festival twice a year . The name is "NOGE DAIDOGEI", and it was held on this spring. I took some pictures ,please look!
8 件のコメント:
Hi!
You join the street performance group!?
It's co cool.
What kind of performance do you do?
Street perfomance is very interesting.
I like watching it, and I think that I want to do like it.
Shota
Hi!kurebayashi.
Thank you for looking my blog!
I usually practice Ball Juggling and diabolo(a kind of top).
Also, I want to try pantmaim someday.
Hi,riko!
I surprised your topic about your special hobby.
I think DAIDOGEI is very wonderful thing.I like it.
I saw DAIDOGEI in Sakuragicho.
Do you have played it in Sakuragicho?
You have really good hobby!!
It's very interesting.
Do you perform so often??
I want to watch your performance.
Sounds interesting.
Meeting a lot of people will make you get more information about anything.
You are luky.(*~=~*)
Hi Hirokazu!
Thank you for reading my blog!
I'm not professional so I can't parform in Sakuragicho, But I sometimes parform at event!
Hi Fuyuko!
Thank you for your comment!
I don't parform so often, but sometimes I parform at event.
Recently, I paractice for NOGE DAIDOGEI in this autumn!
コメントを投稿